It has been awhile! I finally have an Internet connection again, and I've got plenty of pictures to add to my blog. First up is this Stargazer Lily I made a little while ago. Usually they are pink but I decided to go with purple as I have already made a lot of pink flowers.
It took a bit of effort to get the whole thing done, all the petals are made separately. I finished it over 2 evenings, making the petals the first night then dusting them the second and taping the whole thing together.
The good thing about these flowers is they are so big!! You would only need a couple on a wedding cake. I'm really enjoying getting into the more time-consuming flowers now, it's so satisfying having this sitting at home and getting all the nice comments about it!